- 5 sites natural and cultural World Heritage + 4 biosphere reserves in the U.S.
- 17 World Heritage Sites + 11 biosphere reserves + 2 intangible heritage elements in Mexico
- Articles about UNESCO sites: Mariachi, Calakmul, Monarch Butterflies, Desert of Vizcaino, Redwoods NP,Olympic National Park, Clayoquot Sound on Vancouver Island.
Heritage conservation projects
- Visits and interviews with several local projects of protection of the environment and cultural heritage, including the conservation of the Scarlet Macaw.
- Listing of projects of which one elected will receive a donation from Responsabilité Sans Frontières (fund raising action) : COBI , Grupo Tortuguero de las Californias , Centro Ecoturistico Las Guacamayas , Semillas de Vida , Makah Museum … And more to come !
- 10000 km made the strength of our legs, heads … and your support !
- Volunteering in a family producing avocado trees in Mexico
- Conferences with students : Master in » alternative tourism » at the University of Baja California South in Guerrero Negro, High School in Santo Domingo Zanatepec , Master in « tourism development » at the University of Oriente in Valladolid, License on Tourism at the University of Quintana Roo.
- Case study on Responsible tourism projects : Stanford Inn, Tienda de Experiencias Locales, Guacamayas.
- Always great experience using the hospitality networks online like warmshowers and couchsurfing that I invite you to discover, and the spontaneous generosity of locals.
Your comments and support along with from people whom we’ve being met make us more and more inspired and motivated. We wish our communication and direct involvement of Responsabilité Sans Frontières’ team will push outstanding projects of protection of the environment and cultural diversity, carried out by women and men passionated, part of non-profit organizations or companies.
David & Miguel
Facebook : http://facebook.com/surlaroutedupatrimoineTwitter : https://twitter.com/RSociFrontieres